Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

I am very happy to stay with you for three days in Athens. And I really appreciate your patient and helpful staff. The only problem is there's no quilt on my bed, so maybe it's a little bit cold with air-conditioning at night.

Mustafa Pension

Pamukkale, Turkey

I really appreciate to stay with you, the only problem is that one night is a short time, if it's possible, I would happy to stay with you for a month and work as your staff in your hostel~ Thanks for your night care, apple tea, desert and delicious lunch~ And some words for that lovely grandpa: It's a big pitty for you to miss the chance to be a actor~ :)

Thanks a lot, I have to say that it's the best hostel I've ever been. Clean and warm~ wifi was pretty good, and I'm satisfied with hot water. The location is good, just 15 minites from the train station, also near metros, but I carried a heavy luggage, so it was a little bit inconvenience. The breakfast for me is not worth that much, but it's ok. I hope to come back next time.And surely I'll recommend it to my friends.:)

• 26th Jun 2013