25th Jul 2015

I have to say this is the best youth hotel I've ever stayed,with splendid ocean view, convenient traffic(just opposite the ferry )and warm service. it was an incredible experience to met so many foreigners here, and the master even recruited foreign volunteers,and surprise to know that my Czech old friend was one of them. Besides, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the lovely Japanese girl who works there, for her tasty authentic ramen( they offer three meals & snacks at night.)

Zorbas Hotel, Athens, Greece
3rd Jul 2013

I am very happy to stay with you for three days in Athens. And I really appreciate your patient and helpful staff. The only problem is there's no quilt on my bed, so maybe it's a little bit cold with air-conditioning at night.

• China, Male, 18-24
Mustafa Pension, Pamukkale, Turkey
1st Jul 2013

I really appreciate to stay with you, the only problem is that one night is a short time, if it's possible, I would happy to stay with you for a month and work as your staff in your hostel~ Thanks for your night care, apple tea, desert and delicious lunch~ And some words for that lovely grandpa: It's a big pitty for you to miss the chance to be a actor~ :)

MEININGER Munich City Center, Munich, Germany
26th Jun 2013

Thanks a lot, I have to say that it's the best hostel I've ever been. Clean and warm~ wifi was pretty good, and I'm satisfied with hot water. The location is good, just 15 minites from the train station, also near metros, but I carried a heavy luggage, so it was a little bit inconvenience. The breakfast for me is not worth that much, but it's ok. I hope to come back next time.And surely I'll recommend it to my friends.:)