Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

I stayed here (22, female) with my younger sister and really enjoyed it. We were able to walk to and from the Temple Bar area at night without feeling unsafe, and the hostel security and staff were awesome.. they were helpful and gave us suggestions on where to eat. The bathrooms were not ideal, but I could definitely deal with it, considering everything else.

Many thanks for your comments, We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are in the process of trying to upgrade some of our facilities which will include the bathrooms. Should you return to Dublin we would be happy to look after you again. Kind regards, Pamela. Dublin International Hostel.

This was a nice hostel, clean rooms, simple. A ten or fifteen minute walk from the city center. A bit tricky to find without any knowledge of the area, but we were set straight once we asked a local or two. Pleasant, average, a nice stay.

Hostal Mundial

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is very near the Atocha train station, which can get you to the airport quickly, It was a pleasant 20 to 25 minute walk to the Plaza Mayor. Our Double bed room was quite small but completely adequate. WiFi just barely picked up in our room. Hostel staff didn't speak much English, enough to get by, and there is no common space at this hostel. However, safe, clean, and friendly.

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

I cannot even begin with how amazing this hostel was. We had a private room, the entire hostel is beautifully tiled inside. Breakfast is a must, fresh fruits, bread, and made to order eggs! We were floored with the excellent English of the staff, their quiet friendliness, and the atmosphere of the hostel. Lots of spaces to relax, a beautiful view of the city and medina from the rooftop terrace. WiFi was solid, too. I highly recommend it to anyone traveling here. Loved it!