23rd Jul 2013

The hostel is in a very good location, the stuff was really nice and the facilities were good and very clean.

Thank you for your comment. We are so glad you like our facility and location! We are cleaning very hard everyday for you all;D Please come back anytime:)

21st Jul 2013

The hostel is well located in a wonderfull neighbourhood. The stuff was very nice. When I arrived they show me the facilities, give me a map with the main sight seeing spots and gave me a discount coupon. With this coupon I got 50% discount at most sight seeing spots.

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya, Kumamoto Shi, Japan
20th Jul 2013

This guest house is lovely. All the building is desing in a Japanese style, the stuff is very nice and the facilities are nice and clean. There is a city train stop nearby which is very convinent to visit the main sight seeing spots of Kumamoto.