Pal's Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
1st Sep 2013

We loved our stay at pals! Really helpful staff, and you get to stay in a great apartment with your own private bathroom and kitchen. After staying at many different kinds of hostels, pals felt like a luxury! Great neighborhood too! I highly recommend it.

H2O Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
28th Aug 2013

Great place to stay. I loved the staff and the location was walkable from all te sites we wanted to see. Only complaint was the lack of mirrors in both our room and bathroom.

Il Ghiro Guesthouse, Florence, Italy
26th Aug 2013

Loved this place! Adorable rooms, great staff, awesome location. Very walkable from all the sites. The kitchen is stocked so definitely take advantage of it, even though you may not want to since great food and a market are right outside your door! I would definitely stay here again

Freedom Traveller, Rome, Italy
23rd Aug 2013

Loved this place! Adorable bed and breakfast feel, really helpful staff alway happy to give a gelato recommendation, ten minute walk from the train station. Walkable to the colosseum and everything close to there, also very close to the metro. I would definitely recommend this place and stay there again--and make sure you go to spaghetti or pizza night!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
7.7
21st Aug 2013

No real complaints. This hostel suited our needs. The location is easy by metro and walking distance from a couple of big sites, though not near the beach. The staff is helpful and friendly and it's definitely easy to meet new people here. Try the free bike tour!

Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
18th Aug 2013

Wonderful, homey, cozy little bed and breakfast with really helpful and friendly staff! It was perfect for our time in Paris. The breakfast is great and much nicer than any other hostel breakfast I've had. Our only complaint was the showers-the water pressure was good, but the temperature kind of had a mind of its own. The location is probably the best you can get for the price--close to two different metro stations and the gare du nord. I would go back, especially for the staff!

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
17th Aug 2013

We only got to stay for one night to collect ourselves between cities, but this was a good hostel with a cozy atmosphere and helpful staff. They have very cool maps so definitely pick one up. They'll also let you print for free which is great f you have a plane ticket. Only complaint was that it was very loud at night, though the hostel can't really control that.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
14th Aug 2013

Very much a hostel-20 people in one room. A place like this should really have more outlets in the room. It felt like everyone was waiting for someone else to charge something and being in the bed next to the outlet is very awkward. Free breakfast was great, wifi was good, bathrooms were okay. Quieter than I expected it to be for so many people to a room. I had a fine stay here and I know places in Amsterdam are a bit hard to find, but I think I would stay somewhere else when I return.

Thank you for response! Good to hear that you had a fine stay! I can imagine that it can be awkward being next to the power outlet. Did you know that you can charge your electronics for free in our backoffice. You can leave them there secure and pick them up 24/7. We hope to see you again! Kind Regards, Anna Stayokay Stadsdoelen

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
11th Aug 2013

Plus is great! Definitely felt more like a hotel than a hostel for my friends and me. I was in a four bed dorm, but I knew all my roommates and the staff was really helpful when my friend had a booking mishap and asked to switch into our room. We were there on a Sunday-Wednesday night so it was relatively quiet, but very trendy and in a very fun neighborhood. My only complaint was the lights-the personal lamps were great, but te lights for the bathroom and room were a bit dark! I woul stay again

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
9th Aug 2013

We had a great time at wombats! Fun atmosphere, great rooms, ideal location for train travelers. I would definitely stay there again! Not sure breakfast was worth the money though.