• USA, Female, 18-24
Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
11th Jul 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Five Elements Hostel. Perfect for a young backpacker like myself traveling around by myself. Had the perfect atmosphere for socializing and a great option of group activities like a fun cheap BBQ and happy hour at the bar. This is one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at because of the great vibe. Loved the options in the comfy movie lounge area and it was nice to do laundry. Showers get flooded but oh well. Great friendly staff and overall a fantastic stay.

Dear Marissa, thanks so much for the nice words!! We are very happy you had such a great time staying with us! Take care and hopefully see again soon! Sarah

• USA, Female, 18-24
Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
26th Jun 2013

Staff was nice and helpful. Location was PERFECT, right by Dam Square. Rooms were clean, bathrooms not so clean. Overall it was a nice stay. I would recommend it.

Thank you for your response and rating! Great that you found the location Perfect!! Kind Regards, Stayokay Stadsdoelen