I really enjoyed my stay here! I was by myself and the bar at the hostel was a great place for meeting people and they also offer night plans! It was very clean and the rooms were spacious and had air conditioner! The only downside was that wifi signal wasn´t good (not working at all in my room) and that it didn´t have a kitchen to prepare your own meals, although they did offer optional breakfast for only 4euros. Nas, the night receptionist, was always cheerfull and very helpfull!

• 3rd Aug 2013

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

The hostel is really big! It had enough room to eat and spend time and a kitchen to prepare any meal you want. In the rooms there are not enough plugs (you have to use the ones in the corredors and bathrooms). Also they were a bit hot! with only one roof fan. We didn´t know we had a curfew from 2am to 6am. There are also too many stairs to get to the rooms! Anyway the night receptionist was really nice and helpfull and show us where we could go and have fun! and the hostel has great location!

• 31st Jul 2013

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The hostel was really clean; it had spacious and confortable rooms with air conditioner (which was really a blessing!) and big lockers. Breakfast was excellent!! The staff was really helpfull. Although the hostel isn´t located near the centre of Milan it´s only two blocks from the metro station so it was really easy to move around and the neighbourhood was quiet. I would definitely stay there again!

• 28th Jul 2013