Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Cozy Bangkok Place

Bangkok, Thailand

I think most people when they go to bangkok stay in khao san road and get a really bad impression of the city, however, cozy is in Hua lamphong and about 5 mins from the train station so you can get anywhere in the city, it's cheaper than most accomodation in bangkok and has much better facilities, it's almost like a homestay but with a nice vibe. If you want to just party and don't really care about experiencing bangkok, then go to Khao san road but if you want a different experience, stay here

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

A pretty good hostel, the staff were awesome and helped turn me with my halloween costume without any hesitation.. This is 2 streets away from Khao san but that general area of bangkok isn't that nice in my opinion, unless all you want to do is party and drink then this place is probably for you. During the day everyone just sleeps either in the common room or in their dorms but it's still got an okay vibe, i personally would recommend any hostel outside of the khao san area

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Really awesome hostel with chilled out staff, the common area is really nice but also a mosquito heaven. The mattresses are pretty comfortable and it's the hostel itself is down a pretty cool laneway, bit tricky to find the first time but i had an awesome time here.

FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Really nice friendly and clean hostel, I fell of my bike in chiang rai and the reception made sure i was alright an changed my bandage for me a few times even though I didn't ask them to. There's bands during the week and a wicked cheap beer special happy hour.

Villa Thony 1 House 1

Luang Prabang, Laos

Got into luang prabang at around 5:30ish after a busride from hell the guy at reception made us wait around for a good 20 minutes to check his emails because we were 2 days later than what I originally booked. My mate and I were given a room with 1 double bed which we didn't really care about, but for what we paid in comparisson to other places around luang prabang we should've just gone somewhere else. It's not a bad guesthouse but not the best either.

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Loved Sihome backpackers, the staff were awesome and it had such a good vibe. Highly recommend staying here if you're passing through vientiane.

Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse

Hanoi, Vietnam

Had an alright stay at Nam Long Hotel, they screwed around my friends who were staying a different room who had to change rooms 3 times, it was an okay hotel and the staff are pretty friendly but there's probably better places to stay at in hanoi.

Nam Long Hotel

Dong Hoi, Vietnam

Hoa My Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Pretty nice hotel, i rocked up a day early and they put me in a nicer room than the one I booked. About a 10minute walk from the old town but the staff were really nice and the place next door to the hotel has beer for $3000dong.

Danang Nemo Hotel

Da Nang, Vietnam

It's a nice hotel located near the beach, they have motos for hire and it costs about $10 for them to drive you to hoi an, the staff are really nice and the room i was in was pretty good.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Probably one of the nicest group of people operating a hostel, they made an effort to remember everyone's name as well and it really made you feel at home. The dorms are good for what you're paying and the no extra charge breakfast was awesome. Seriously, stay here if you're in Nha Trang.

Nhat Thao Guesthouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Pretty nice hostel, the staff are friendly as anything but It didn't really have much of a vibe, but if you're after a nice, affordable hostel in the cbd this is a winner.

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Pretty nice Hostel, only stayed their one night to get a good rest before catching an early flight. The single room was only $10 and it exceeded my low expectations, pretty awesome hostel I say.

Ganesha Riverside Eco Resort

Kampot, Cambodia

If you want to experience Kampot or Cambodia in a different way than most backpackers/tourists would, i'd recommend staying here. The location threw me off when I first arrived but then I realized that being 4ks out of kampot actually added to the experience. Would recommend this place to anyone who likes a bit of adventure or just wants to relax, it's the bomb!

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I stayed here for about 4 days and had a great time. It's based in a pretty good part of PP and I met some pretty awesome people here, the foods pretty good and the bar upstairs is good. Definitely worth the $8 a night I was paying

Dear Valued Guest Thank you for taking the time to review we are happy to hear you had a great stay @ The Mad Monkey and that you found the other guests awesome that's what we want awesomeness!

Tofu Cafe Beds & Bikes

Penang, Malaysia

This is without a doubt the coolest best hostel I've stayed at so far, wicked vibe, Joyce and Lucas are lovely people and the hostel is pretty close to the bus terminal, so you can scale all of penang. Loved it!

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

I only stayed here one day because of my flight transit being weird and got into penang later than I expected. All in all its a pretty good hostel right near all the backpacker bars and close to some good street food.