Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Cheers hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I was a solo traveller on a European trip. I stayed in one of the private double rooms. The room was pretty good; clean and spacious. Plus it also hand multiple power points to charge various items. The atmosphere is amazing; lots of people wanting to make friends and explore this cool city together. The staff are very helpful and welcoming, always available to assist guest in anything they require. The location could not be beaten.

• 24th Nov 2013

The Place in Rome

Rome, Italy

I recently staying at primavera hostel and it was amazing. One of the best hostels I had ever stayed in. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff were great and he facilities were always maintained. I was traveling with my mum and we shared a double room and we were both comfortable and happy with the service we received from the staff tat the hostel. I was even sick a couple of days and the ladies there were helpful with recommending medication and offering to find doctors.

• 1st Nov 2013

Primavera Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel. Staff were great, facilities well maintained and cleaned and the room was spacious enough for two people. Had a lovely time in Barcelona. The staff were friendly and helpful even helped recommend cool things to do and see!! Would definitely stay here again. Had a blast.

• 25th Oct 2013