Reviews: mikemags1

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Stayed two nights in a private ensuite, was excellent! Took a little while for the water to heat up, but it came through nonetheless. Yes, there is a cat with which you can play. As far as location, it is not great for going to the bar area, but it is across from a park which is along the seaside. A nice walk picks up behind it which is about a 30 minute walk to the Xinghai square which was really cool at night. Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming to including me in lunches/activities.

Thank you !We are very grateful for your evaluation, we have just opened last year, may have some places to do not perfect, but we will improve, welcome to come to Dalian next time .

Lin was super helpful and super friendly. More of a resort than a hostel/homestay. Lush gardens overhang the walkways, 2km from the main strip, 3km from the beach. Lin sent for a driver to pick us up from the airport, also very convenient. Highly recommend!

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Everything was great except there was no on-sight staff when I got in besides an old doorman/security guard that didn't speak English, but he was in charge of checking me in. Was a bit uneasy because of this as it was my first night in Vietnam. Overall though a very nice place to stay!

Grape Garden House

Seoul, South Korea

Staff was super friendly and super homey! Stayed in a double. Was cleaned everyday. A very comfortable atmosphere within the hostel!

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

highlyyyy recommen

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good location, clean, only problem was elevator a bit slow and room was on the topmost floor