Havet House

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

This is a recently open hostel with awesome staff and everything is really amazingly clean and new. Small details like your towel and you blanket waiting for you inside your locker are nice. Aunya and her sisters are an amazing staff always willing to help with a smile!! I would totally recommend it and think in going back when coming from the islands. Keep it like this girls!

Thanks for the comments and encouragement. We will try to improve further!

Green Park Village Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice hotel. Very good breakfast, 2kms from the most populated areas, not nice road to go at night. For the rest was nice.

Khaosan Immjai

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place. Near enough Khao San Rd. to go walking easily and far enough to be silent at night.

Bunchun

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

UB Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Golden Gobi

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

I was surprised that a so well rated Hostel could be so bad. This is my first bad review in long time. GOOD: Lots of travellers. BAD: Always trying to overcharge and scare about doing things your self. First I had to discuss 30 mins to be able to pay what my HOSTELWORLD emails said I had to pay and not what they wanted me to. Staff was rude and always more worried about charging something new than helping. The tours were 4 times more expensive than the one we did on our own.

1)You had 1 night booking only & stayed 2 more nights without booking. But, you wanted to pay the extra two nights with same amount of hostel world booking after 10% deposit when you didn't have the booking for rest 2 nights. 2)You did a tour on your own with public transport&its not even comparable of what we arrange. You agreed to rent a gear for 5 nights 6 days then arrived on 6th day mid afternoon & demanded us to refund 6th day rental fee of $2. I believe its not fair way to save

Ulan Ude Travellers House

Ulan Ude, Russia

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

Simply the best hostel I´ve ever been. I was so gladly surprised that when I tried to stay more days in St Petersburg I and where no more beds avaible I stayed in a double private room just for me so I didn't have to change hostel!!!!!!!!! Awesome place.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Nice place and Umberto´s a great person helping a lot!

Everything was really nice.

Hostel Sylvabelle

Marseille, France

This is a hotel which also runs a hostel, so there are no places to stay confortable planning things or chilling out. Rooms are open spaces, with no doors, which makes everything that´s not in a locker completly at hand to anyone. Staff was nice during the day and rude (not bad, just rude and not very clear in explaining things) Other than that the place was ok.

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

People are really warm and welcoming and the place is Incredibly clean. Really loved this place!!!