• USA, Female, 18-24
Ostello Dante, Ravenna, Italy
11th Jul 2013

One of the coolest hostels I've ever stayed in, just a few complaints. First was location--it's about a 15 min walk into Ravenna itself, but for the price you can't really be too upset by this. Second, there was no soap in the bathrooms, and I don't mean shower gel or shampoo or anything, I mean just plain HAND soap, which was gross to say the least. I ended up going to some store down the street just to wash my hands.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Magic Venice 2, Venice, Italy
7.7
4th Jul 2013

Alice gave us a key but it wouldn't work so we weren't sure how to lock up, so left our stuff in an unlocked house and bringing our passports etc w/ us into Venice, but being able to leave stuff there would've been nice. Train ride to Venice is longer than what was advertised on the website I think-about half hour into Venice, 15 minutes to Padua. Number of beds listed is also misleading-there are 2 doubles downstairs, and a lot of singles upstairs but it's basically an attic and is VERY hot.