Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
2nd Jul 2014

The Travel Hub, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2nd Sep 2013

I spent four nights staying in The Travel Hub. And I would strongly recommend this hostel for the staff here are really friendly and willing to give guests bunch of information of where to eat, what to do, and nice places to visit. Furthermore, they provide BREAKFAST!!! It helps me save quite a money since I need to eat a lot for breakfast. And the location is pretty good since its only three minutes walk from the station. Staying at The Travel Hub is like a home away from home.

Hotel Chuo, Osaka, Japan
18th Aug 2013

Hotel CHUO is located near MRT, abt only one minute walk. It is so far the nearest hotel I've been staying when traveled in JP. Furthermore, the staff there are very helpful nd willing to give us suggestions. The common area is also cozy and user friendly. I would choose to stay there again if traveled to OSAKA again.

16th Aug 2013

The hostel is rather hard to find indeed. I spent half an hour to ask locals for the direction. But the atmosphere is excellent. I've never stayed in hostel with such unique style. Overall, it would be a great choice to spend one or two nights here. Besides, the owner is helpful when asking him for information.