• USA, Female, 31-40
5.1
6th Jan 2015

The sheets on the beds weren't changed between guests. There were hairs all over my bed from the previous tenant. They also have a cat and I saw a dog inside the hostel hat are free to roam. Thank goodness I like pets, however I wasn't preparing for the cat and my allergies were terrible.

Our clean lady will change the sheets when the guys check-out to make sure when someone else check-in the sheets is clean If you have problem you should to tell to the receptionist ,they will help you . For the dog ,she is live in our staff room in order to influence the customer who live in our hostel .

• USA, Female, 31-40
Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
6.9
15th Aug 2013

The bedrooms were clean and the bed specifically was clean. The bathrooms needed some work though. There was hair and toilet paper all over. It also didn't help that they had the bathrooms for women on a different floor than our rooms.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
6.3
3rd Jul 2013

People who book dormitory rooms should not be checked in to the room after midnight!