Kick Ass Hostels

Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall, I had a good experience. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean but at night the top floor's bathroom was dirty and the room I stayed in had poor ventilation which I believe is the cause for the smell in the room. I know this is beyond the hostels control but the other guests that stayed in the room were inconsiderate. Talking loudly in the middle of the night and a girl even started blow drying her hair in the room at 2am.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I loved this hostel, and recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a good time in Dublin. This place is clean and the staff is really friendly and willing to give you advice and help you if you need it. The people I met at this hostel were cool too. They have a basement with a tv, a reading area, a pool table, and couches. Definitely recommend it.

• 19th Jul 2013
  • Chile

I would not stay here again. This didn't feel like a hostel, it felt more like a bunch of beds on the second floor of an overpriced pub. The bathrooms were dirty, the rooms smelled, and there were bugs that bit me. I could not wait to leave The only good thing about it is the location, it's a ten minute walk to the Victoria Station, and a 20 min walk to Buckingham palace.