• Canada, Female, 25-30
Sax Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
22nd Feb 2014

Sax hostel is a free spirited place. Extremely easy going and according to my multinational dorm neighbours a very friendly place to all and any kind of travellers. I guess the pub, which is a part of the hostel does contribute to the whole experience. I spent the evening there and the hostel/pub crew were just amazing. Very,very friendly, open folk. I had all together a great time. So thumbs up Sax hostel, keep up the good work (and you have to because I recommended you to a bunch of friends :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Sax Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
26th Jun 2013

Awesome place!! While visiting distant relatives I found a second home, great vibe, great people. The dormitory was cool and spacious, comfy beds with fresh linen. A delicious croissant for breakfast and smooth music for the evening. Highly recommended, thank you Sax hostel for your kind hospitality! I will come back for sure!