HongThien 1 Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Really nice place, spacious room, very helpful staff, helped to organize nearly entire trip in Vietnam for us.

Nhi Trung Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I really liked the place. The staff was very helpful and informative, the location was good, breakfast was nice, the private room was very nice with a small balcony. The only minus is that wifi wasn't always working well, but then I used the computers on the ground floor, so it was alright.

Khoi Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice hostel in a good location, friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast. The wifi wans't always working on the top floor though.

A nice hostel in a pretty good location with a helpful staff. Really enjoyed staying there.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

One of the best hostels I've stayed during my trip in Malaysia and Singapore. Really nice breakfast and very helpful staff. Loved it.

House of Journey

Penang, Malaysia

A really nice hostel in a good location with very helpful staff. The dorm I stayed was pretty small, but it was clean and cool at night, so I liked it.

Raizzy's Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A nice hostel in a very good location with a friendly and helpful staff. The only minus for me was that the dorm I was staying didn't have a window. Everything else was nice. Only you need to bring your own lock if you want to use the locker.

City Center Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

The location is great and so is the view through the window. The staff is really helpful, if you ask them what you want to know. Private rooms are not very big, but they are clean.

Squirrel Shack

Tallinn, Estonia

hostel was very nice. location was near old town. everything was clean and nice. the staff took me to some great bars. would recommend it!