Reviews: krystalanguyen4027

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jan 2015

I stayed in a private double bed with shared bathroom. Everything was clean and simple. There was a water heater with comp. teas and coffee. Towels were provided and individual packets of soap! Nice small touches. Would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Garden View Bed and Breakfast, Amsterdam, Netherlands
30th Dec 2014

I wanted to skip the cheap hostels located in noisy Central Amsterdam and go for a quieter place but with easy access to public transportation. Nessie provides you with easy directions to get to her place and it's not too far from the tram, a bike rental location or the metro station. Great breakfast every morning (and not too early too!). If it's your first time at a B&B, don't worry. Nessie is really kind and helpful. I felt I was staying at a relative's place except it was even better.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Lucky Lake Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7th Aug 2013

All I'm thinking is how soon can we come back? We stayed in a private caravan and it was really nice- a bit small for my 6' boyfriend but other than that, it was clean and well-kept. No funny smells and not surprisingly, there were a few bugs (you are outdoors after all!) Lucky Lake provides multiple activities such as biking, kayaking and a cinema. Take advantage of the bikes! You won't regret it.

This is a lovely review! thanks for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Sleep Well Youth Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
5th Aug 2013

Sleep Well provides lockers but not locks so bring a small one if you want to lock your stuff. Personally, I didn't feel as if I had to lock up my belongings. The location was good as in near the canals with a nice view but a little confusing to get to. I would recommend checking in before the sun goes down. The price per person seemed average for Belgium in general- ~25 euros. Gent is a lovely city but honestly, I will end up trying a different hostel on my next trip.