Reviews: aleonquiroga4052

Location: Colombia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

It was a good hostel. Altough it didn't have lockers in the rooms, it was very safe, and had a luggage storage room. it was clean and the facilities were nice. The staff was really kind and helpful. It was located in a nice place, easy to get there taking a metro and then a tram from the HBF station, or 25 min walking.

Thank you so much for your comment. We are all very happy, you enjoyed your time in cologne and hope to welcome you back someday soon, at MEININGER Cologne!

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

It was one of my favourite hostels in the time I spent in Europe. Very close to the station, really safe with lockers in the rooms. Delicious free breakfast. Really nice ambient, met lots of people, went partying and had fun. The staff was awesome, really cool and kind people. If I return to frankfurt, i'll book this hostel again. Definitely. It had a reasonable price too. I give it 100% rating.

Hi and thanks for this great rating. Hope we'll see you again. Happy travels!

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Very nice hostel. One of the best in which I stayed on my trip. The staff was awesome and very nice, always willing to help. It was clean, really close to the HBF station, with security and nice facilities. If I go to NĂ¼remberg again, I'd book in this hostel again too.

A&O Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof

Karlsruhe, Germany

It was a very safe place, but unfortunately it didn't have lockers in the rooms. Excellently located and very clean. The facilities were nice.

Basel Back Pack

Basel, Switzerland

It was a very good hostel. Had a reasonable price for swiss standards. Helpful and friendly staff. Well located near the train station. They gave a free public transport card, which was really useful. If I go to Basel again, i'd definitely stay there.

It was a nice hostel. The staff was really nice and friendly. It had a good location near Termini station, it was clean and was safe with lockers in the rooms. I think it was a little bit pricy, but maybe for the dates I booked in there. I'd go there again.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Good hostel. Easy to get there by bus. Nice and helpful staff. Clean and good facilities.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Excellent staff. Great location (easy to get there walking or by bus, and close to lots of nice places in the city). It was clean and the facilities were nice. It was safe with lockers in each room. I'd book again on this hostel.

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

It was a nice hostel. the staff was really nice, with good facilities and really close to the central station of bratislava. i enjoyed my stay there.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

One of my favourite hostels in Europe. I loved Prague, and the hostel was awesome. It was easy to find and only like 20 minutes from the central station. The staff was really nice, really kind and awesome people that gave good advice and were willing to help all the time. It was very safe, with lockers in the rooms. The rooms were clean and nice, as the bathrooms. Good price and a DELICIOUS breakfast. if I return to prague, I'll book here again, for sure.