Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!! This was like staying at a friend's house! Super clean, staff was soooo patient, helpful and knowledgeable about everything, great location, friendly people, comfortable matresses and clean duvet! BEST PLACE TO STAY IN BARCELONA.

• 1st Nov 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Overall nice. The problem: sheets always look wrinkly and used.... in fact, on my first night there they hadn't changed the sheets and I found hair and stain... that was AWFUL. They changed it, but the new one was still wrinkly and with hair. SO MANY STEPS TO CLIMB and the staff refused to help me with my bags, and refused to change me to a lower bunk. It showed me they're not too concerned with customer responsiveness. Great location, they offer tours, the room was small but fine

• 23rd Oct 2013

Hi,thanks for your comment.We obivously have fresh sheets for new guests arriving,we would've made the bed for you again if we were aware there was still an issue.Sorry!We're in an old large building so yes, there are stairs to reach your room,we help with luggage when we can but sometimes it is just too busy for us to leave reception.When we are fully booked, it may not be possible to switch your bed when other guests have already checked in,I apologise

Dirtiest bathroom I have ever seen in my life!!!! We stayed there for three nights, and I told the receptionist on the first night that the bathroom STUNK of urine, and they didnt do anything about it. SO dirty! Not enough outlets in the room! I talked to many people who were staying there and they also said it was the worst hostel they had got on their trip... The staff acts like they are running a five star hotel, they werent friendly nor did they give tips on good restaurants and stuff.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Stella Polare

Verona, Italy

There was a mix up in the beginning that stressed me out a little. I wasnt informed until the night right before my check in that the hostel actually had a different name and address. The host, Christian, walked with us from 1 place to the other, which was nice, but we had to drag our luggage for 15 minutes on the street in the sun. The place was clean, nice, comfortable, and they helped us out with maps and good places to visit. Breakfast is very poor, no bread.

• 1st Sep 2013

Legends

Rome, Italy

New, clean, organized, spacious, the most friendly staff you'll ever meet, good internet connection, computers avaliable to use, bathroom inside the room, great location near Termini, awesome! The only things I didn't love was that the breakfast is just a croissant, but it was good! ;) I'll recommend it to everyone!

• 21st Aug 2013

When I looked it up in the website to book, it seemed very nice and there were great reviews. But I was a little disappointed when I got there. One girl from the reception desk seemed to not care enough to explain me everything, and she had a very strong irish accent, which made it hard to understand. Also... Only few bathrooms, very small. The place wasnt as clean as Id like... but thats what you get for that money in London. The pub downstairs is nice, and breakfast was good.

• 20th Aug 2013