Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

This place is great! The rooms are super clean and exactly what I needed with comfy beds! The location is good, it is near plenty of good, cheap places to eat and perfect if you are about to catch the train to the airport. If you're fit you can walk from here to the Eiffel Tower and back, really nice walk as well. There is only wifi down stairs and the kitchen is extremely minimal. Very nice here though and great value when it comes to Paris! Highly recommended.

Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea

San Sebastian, Spain

This place is great. If you are on a holiday to relax and take you're time then I suggest here. It was very quiet when I was here alone so there weren't many people to talk to. I didn't mind it being far away because it is in such a beautiful park to take some time from busy travels. Everything here is very nice. THE DIRECTIONS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!! Do your own thorough directions before you come. (Enter the park, walk up the hill then take the path to the right that goes down and you can't miss it)

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This place is fantastic. So cheap, the staff go out of their way to help you and it is super clean. You are in a great location as well! No more than a 15min walk from everything! I stayed here an extra night. Loved it!

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

We stayed one night but I had no problem. Everything was great! Perfect hostel.

La Flor de Gaudi Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I loved this place. Keep your stuff safe and have a great time! Super close to Gaudi Park. Only being super far away from the clubs but all in all a great hostel.

Gracia City Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Staff are awesome. They have great activities and it is a very social hostel. This place makes you feel at home. Good kitchen as well. Nothing to complain about. :)

Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good bed, good location and your stuff is safe. No lockers though but they can lock stuff up down stairs. No kitchen. Bathroom is dirty and they need to change the toilet seat, those things aren't meant the last forever. This place was good though. No real complaints. :)

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

I wish I stayed here longer!!! I was only able to stay one night and it was a wonderful night. Clean, great big kitchen, good rooms, plenty of charging points and locker boxes. Great sitting area and it on the river next to the town square. Love it!! I'm coming back here one day!

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Skippy's is great! Skippy herself is very lovely! Great view and nice place to hang out but I didn't feel like the space was mine. You are living in someone's house yet you pay for a hostel. Be sure to get the right bed otherwise you will have a terrible nights sleep. (You have to go rafting! So much fun!)

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Sir Toby's is fantastic. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and as a lone traveller I found it very easy to meet people. The breakfast is fantastic and worth it if you leave enough time to eat everything! I didn't enjoy the walking tour and it is a total rip off, the whole group that went agreed that it was a waste of time. Do the free tours in town instead! Great hostel!!

This place is perfect! Quiet and the bar is situated well away from the rooms. I personally went to look at the two other Wombats in Vienna and I can say that the Base is by far the best! It also has the best private rooftop garden to chill in. Rooms are good as well. My only thing is that it was very hot. I was on bottom bunk so I could deal with it but then again I'm used to the heat. The number one Wombats! (Lounge is second and centre is third)

Ostello di Perugia centro

Perugia, Italy

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Pro's: I LOVE THIS PLACE! The staff are great, it is easy to meet and chat with other travelers, the kitchen is great and easy to use, the girls room is big with a functioning bathroom to share in the room and the Wifi connection is good plus free use of the computers. Tuesdays and Thursdays there is free pasta and sundays is free wine/sangria. Con's: a bathmat for the showers would be good. I have stayed here twice and i can't wait to go back!

I loved this place. the private beach, the lovely walks, the beautiful view. The kitchens are horrible though. If you are going to have a kitchen then please help keep it nice and provide some kind of cooking equipment, i didn't want to touch anything. The day trip to Capri is a great activity as well!