Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
11th Aug 2013

Great stay here. Staff gave me a warm welcome. Super easy to get to. You just take the number 5 tram from central station for 15 minutes. Rooms were clean and comfy. Breakfast was free and quite yummy. Half a minute walk to the famous and beautiful vondel park which I enjoyed getting lost in very much.

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
9th Aug 2013

Enjoyed my stay here. Excellent location. 5 minutes to the train station or the red light district. Staff were friendly and enjoyed what they do. Price was a little high to stay here, but Amsterdam is expensive anyways. Definitly check out this hostel it the uptown one if you want seclusion from the busy city.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
5.7
7th Aug 2013

Go to Bruges. Lovely city with lots to do. No lockers and a major lack of bathrooms when you're on the too floor like I was. There was an extreme lack of a social atmosphere. After it took reception an hour and a half to arrive they kicked everyone out of the main room at 1030. Hostel was meh, Bruges is great.

We've had a lot of really great nights this summer, maybe you were just unlucky with the ongoing vibe that night, it happens. We offer daily walking tours, beer tastings twice a week, pub crawls etc.. We advise everyone who reads this comment to check out Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/hostellybeer) and see for yourself if there's a social atmosphere or not. We never close that early by the way, earliest would be 11pm when there's almost no one around.. But thanks for your comment!

Jetpak Alternative, Berlin, Germany
3rd Aug 2013

Had a great time here. Four nights blew by like nothing. If I come back I'd be staying here again, no doubt. Across the street from Görlizer park, close to many awesome clubs and restaurants. Also some of the best street art and graffiti are just steps away. Thank you Bern for suggesting Bruges instead of Brussels. It's lovely here

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
28th Jul 2013

Great hostel. Amazing value for your money spent. The location is a few minute walk to the subway and it's quite simple to get to most places. It was a little large for my liking so as a single traveller I met lots of large groups. Also people kept drinking my labelled beer. Not the hostels fault haha. Recommend this place and when you get there look for the big printed cat on the window.

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
23rd Jul 2013

Great hostel, I just had lame roommates.

Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
20th Jul 2013

Worth staying at for sure. Rooms are decent but the first one I stayed in didn't have lockers in it. I moved rooms the next day and they did. The location is more than perfect. 5 minute walk from the main station. Everything worth seeing is a decent easy walk or a few metro stops away. Security was well executed an the elevator was nice being on the 5th floor. Needed a more welcoming common room for single travellera. Still met many anyways.

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
19th Jul 2013

Wow. What an amazing hostel. I'm not even sure anything could top this place. Right from the get go I felt welcomed and listened too. It's honestly worth visiting Milan just to see this place. I could only book one night but after a few hours I asked if I could stay another. Great atmosphere for meeting people. Especially single travelers. I met a few locals too that we're cool because apparently this hostel is the place to be! Don't hesitate it books fast. Shout outs to all the staff! You rock!

Hostel Colours, Milan, Italy
18th Jul 2013

I lieked this hostel over all but to be honest the best to stay at in Milan is ostello bello. The staff here are nice an helpful it's just a little out of where you might want to be. After. Six hour train to Milan it was a bit confusing to get the metro there and find the place. The AC didn't seem to do much as its been the most over heated hostel I've stayed at. Other than that, no problems at all. Clean, social, and safe.

Be Dream Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
15th Jul 2013

The location is great if you want to be right by the beach. Not as busy as the city beach which I liked. The location is far out if you don't wanna try and understand the metro lines. Overall the place was fine, expect my tooth brush went missing . Weird but oh well. I'd recommend this hostel for people who want to be outside the busy part of the city. Clean rooms/bathrooms, wifi only in the common area but a really nice social atmosphere.

360 Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
13th Jul 2013

Had a great time here a few nights ago. I flew in and it was my first hostel of my trip in Europe. Extremely easy to find from the directions provided. The staff was spectacular and I wish I could have stayed longer.