• USA, Male, 25-30
Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
10th Jul 2013

The hostel was excellent, especially for the money. Spent a week there and the staff really made me feel at home. The two down sides were, however, no air conditioning and smoking was allowed in the hostel (might be a positive if you're a smoker though). Other than that, no real complaints. I plan on going back to Marrakech and if/when I do, I plan on staying at Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech.

• USA, Male, 25-30
Hip Karma Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.6
4th Jul 2013

Staff was relatively inattentive. Just did the basics like show you your rooms and some of the local sights on a map upon check in. They were not really that engaging. There was also no common areas to interact with the other guests. Luckily I was not alone, but if I was, it would have been hard to meet other travelers. It was also weird that they charged more for sheet and a pillow! A towel, I understand, a pillow and your sheets?!?

Dear Customer We have 24 hours reception of care to our customers, surely we would be busy working at that time for socializing and we sorry for this.We always ask to our customers if you have a question or need an information do not hesitate to approach and ask, but some times is difficult especially if we are busy the issue with the sheets, the information is possible in web pages and We also send a confirmation email explaining this