Reviews: carolineleb

Location Lebanon, Gender Female, Age 25

In Da Lodge, Ubud, Indonesia
1st Jul 2014

In Da Lodge is a great place to stay in Ubud. The room is quite nice and there is a great atmosphere. I met many backpackers there and could talk easily to people. Breakfast and food is in general quite nice. The place is very central and there are many restaurants around and is easily accessible. I would really advice this hostel for Ubud.

26th Jun 2014

I absolutely loved staying at Gordo's place. Christina and him were so friendly and gave very good advices to visit El Nido. The hostel has an amazing view on the sea and the atmosphere of the place is really cosy. Great stay !!:)

• Lebanon, All Female Group, 18-24
Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel, Yangshuo, China
7.7
10th May 2014

We stayed two days at the showbizz in with my friends. It is very well located in the center of Yangshuo. There are so many bars and shops near and the view from the rooftop is amazing. The only negative point is that the toilets were not that clean although the room was nice and well presented. Finally I want to thank the people working there who helped us for everything we needed and for all the problems that we found. They were so nice !

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
9th May 2014

I really liked the wada Hostel, It is quite Easy to find with the instructions and really nice. The wada girls are awesome ! They booked us a trip for the hiking in the rice fields and helped us a lot after that one of us forgot her camera in the van. The room was clean and there is a bathroom inside ( very practical ) and the people were quite kind. The best address in Guilin certainly :)

• France, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2014

I was there for a weekend with some friends and we loved the hostel. The staff is very friendly and speaks good english, they could give us some advices about Nanjing and the places to visit. Also the breakfast is nice and quite cheap. A very good address in town :D

Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.4
21st Mar 2014

Compared to the other hostels that I saw on many websites, I think that Check Inn is the most clean, secure, and practical. The beds are very comfortable and the staff welcoming. We were happy to stay there for the weekend and quite satisfied of the ratio quality / price. Also, the bus from the airport stops just in front of the hostel so it is very practical !

• France, Female, 18-24
Hostel 33, Faro, Portugal
15th Aug 2013

I stayed three nights in hostel 33 and it was an amazing experience. The staff was welcoming and helpful ( I was adviced a great fish restaurant). You can easily meet the other travelers; a barbecue was organized on the roof of the hostel and it was awesome ! The room was clean and the hostel was just next to the train station so it was perfect. A great address in Faro.