Peace & Love Hostel

Paris, France

The atmosphere is okay partially because the facilities are not the best (there is no common room, hostel is awkward and not much free space). Only wifi until 7 pm -__- I stayed in the standard bunk bed room and the bathroom was kind of gross. The staff is alright - the main guy at the front looks creepy but he is actually kind of nice (very sarcastic though, haha). The area seems sketchy at first but it is decent with a nice river area and restaurants. For the price, it's an okay hostel.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Fun hostel! This is definitely THE hostel to be at in Interlaken. They have pretty much EVERYTHING you would need, clean, nice facilities, access to excursions and maps and buses.

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

The previous comment I left was for another hostel...sorry. But this hostel..is not in the city of Venice itself, mind you. The staff are not that helpful and wifi sucks except in the reception area. The facilities are decent (Bedroom, bathroom). Unfortunately I came during a heat wave and it was uncomfortable with only fans in the room.

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

I didn't realize it is NOT in the city Venice itself...I had a hard time finding it at first, but after, it was easy.it didn't have the best atmosphere, But it had decent facilities (bedrooms, bathrooms, terrace). Unfortunately, I was there during the heat wave and I could not sleep at night because there is only one fan for 5 beds (2 of them being bunkbeds and I was on top). But the main lady there is pretty nice, gives you good directions for nearby supermarket and buses into the city Venice.

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani

Florence, Italy

This place is NOT in the city of Venice itself, but close to train station and buses. Staff are not that helpful and I wish there were a common area...only wifi at the reception area -_- Decent rooms and bathroom. Unfortunately, I came during a heat wave and it was really uncomfortable because there are only fans, but overall a decent facility. Atmosphere is not that great for meeting people.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay here! A little bit far away...but besides that, I really liked the spaciousness, the large beds. Decent bathroom in my dorm room. Overall, entire hostel is a Nice facility. As for atmosphere, I didn't really meet people here as they mostly kept to themselves.

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

It's a cool camping site for families to go to and all, but for a Eurotrip hostel traveler, it wasn't the best because it is in the outskirts of Rome and was very far from Ciampino Airport (which I arrived at 1am, and it took me over 2 hours to get to Tiber). The facilities are pretty decent, except a few places where there are cold showers and I didn't figure out the place with hot showers until the 3rd night. BUT MOSQUITOES.....

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

AMAZING HOSTEL. Great atmosphere!!! - so easy to meet new people! Great staff - Karim and the rest of the employees make you feel welcome at home. Decent facilities - easy to do laundry, can cook, decent bathrooms. Could be a bit cleaner. For a solo traveler through Europe, it was the place...it made my trip! And you can book excursions from the hostel. Great value for money as it is cheap and even provides a decent breakfast! Love their mint tea too :)

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Most of staff was very helpful, helped us print stuff. Breakfast is great! I stayed in the 16 room bed but it was so spacious, nice clean bathroom, air condition, comfy bed.