• Brunei, Female, 18-24
Leanback Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
3.1
6th Sep 2013

The fact that we didn't have a lock or key for our room disconcerting as anyone at all would be free to walk into our room while we were asleep. Furthermore, the lockers were weak and easily tampered. The beds were comfortable. We lost several important and valuable items during the very first night we stayed in this hostel. The receptionist was extremely helpful and nice. However, the manager didn't give a f*ck about our security or valuable. I am not only displeased but severely disappointed.

• Brunei, Female, 18-24
Chambers of the Boheme, Istanbul, Turkey
2nd Sep 2013

I actually enjoyed staying here! The staff were super friendly and open for discussions or questions. I would definitely stay in the same hostel when I return. The owner was slightly intimidating at first but after chatting, we found him jolly and absolutely delightful. However, being a hygiene freak, the shared restroom made me slightly uncomfortable. All in all, it was an amazing addition to our wonderful trip in Istanbul.