Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The room is located at the busy street so noise is quite a problem in mid night. It really expensive in Aug.

• 16th Aug 2013

Kelvin Hotel West End

Glasgow, Scotland

Overall it's a very good hostel for backpackers

• 15th Aug 2013

Alba Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

The hostel runs the business dishonestly and is definitely a CHEAT. I booked a "superior twin private room" a month ahead my arrival. When I checked in I was told due to the mistakes of computer system, the room was not available and the reception gave me a four-bed room instead in a discount for compensation. I had no choice but to accept it. I then found that the discount was totally a cheat. I paid even more. I Highly NOT RECOMMEND this CHEATER hostel.

• 13th Aug 2013

YHA Ambleside

Lake District, England

Very good inexpensive hostel! Excellent for backpackers!

• 12th Aug 2013

YHA Ambleside

Lake District, England

• 11th Aug 2013
  • China

the location is not good but is acceptable at this budget. It took more than 20 mins to walk to the rail station.

• 10th Aug 2013

Abercorn House Hostel

What I appreciate most to the hostel is the cleanliness. The location is good that very easy to go to other attractions of London. The only thing I was a bit disappointed was the nosie from opening and closing of the doors which woke me up many times at mid nights.

Hootananny Hostel

Hoot is like a home. Hostelers are very nice. But it really very noisy at night because of the bar in the hostel and the the music won't stop until 2-3am. I was in the female dorm but there was a male sleeping on the upper deck of my bed. I didn't expect it happen as I thought the staff should had scanned for that to prevent it happen.

• 30th Jul 2013