Dream On Coimbra - Eco Hostel

Coimbra, Portugal

This hostel served its purpose well for me, I arrived as a one semester exchange student and needed a base while I searched for accommodation in the town. Very clean, well situated and well priced!

• 11th Sep 2013

Treestyle Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Favourite hostel I've ever stayed in. Norbert, the boss, is an absolute legend and is so helpful and friendly. The hostel is perfectly located, clean and quiet. Would recommend to anyone.

• 1st Aug 2013
  • Scotland

Very nice and clean, staff are perfectly friendly, but it's your classic big chain hostel, quite impersonal but great for a couple nights stay.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • Scotland

Hi, thanks for taking time to give us a review. Perhaps we will see you again? Cheers, Your M-Team

Ritchie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I only stayed in Ritchies for a night as I had to leave early the next morning. Cheap and basic, Ritchie's perfectly suited my needs.

• 29th Jul 2013

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

The 40 bed dorms are awful. Very hot, uncomfortable beds, was woken up several times a night, and resembled a prison more than a hostel. All of this i would not mind were it cheap, but at €19 for a bed (breakfast not included) I would not recommend this to anyone other than bachelor parties/stag dos.

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Scotland

Staff very friendly and welcoming, rooms were immaculate and comfortable. Kitchen and free tea/coffee was also a nice touch, cheap breakfast excellent. Would definitely stay again and would recommend to all!

• 23rd Jul 2013