Reviews: viviennealiu2162

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Lapa Arte Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Well I was off to a rocky start with Lapa Arte Hostel it took me a while to find the location and they were a few glitches with the check-in. The fact that it's a new hostel and is the sister hostel of Lapa Hostel I can understand now. Despite the mishaps at first Thays was very accommodating & helped fix the situation to make my stay easier. I love that they still offer us free caipirinhas on Fridays and Saturdays at their other hostels. I was able to have a great time meeting other travelers.

Brazilodge All Suites Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Staying at the Brazilodge All-Suites Hostel was a great experience. The hostel looks so beautiful and has the right facilities. The staff and the owners were knowledgable, hospitable, and friendly especially the front desk clerk Flav. It close to the subway and the fan fest for Fifa. It has a nice outdoor area where you can eat breakfast and sit down, relax and watch tv. It's unlike any hostel you come across. I highly recommend this hostel if you're making a trip to Sao Paulo.

Lapa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I've had a great experience staying at the Lapa Hostel at Rio. The staff were friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the area. It was nice meeting other travellers in the hostel. The staff and the people staying there made me feel at home. I love their free caparihinas Friday and Saturday nights. It's close to the San Dumont airport, the museum, Lapa, and the Ipanema and Copacabana. Just like the area the hostel gives a bohemian and friendly vibe. I would come here again.

Strand Continental

I love that it's right in Central London but what impressed me that it was a 10 minute walk from the Waterloo Bridge/Waterloo Station. It's great walking distance to the London Eye, Tate Modern, and Trafalgar Square. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I would definitely stay there when I make another visit in the future.