Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
10th Feb 2016

A nice stay here, Friendly staff, good location right next to Central station, and the roof is very awesome. It'd be perfect if wifi is provided. But I did have a good stay here, and would highly recommend it.

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Bounce! We do not provide wifi for free because we want to have really good wifi with a strong connection which is a little more expensive. The internet on our level 3 PCs is free though so there is an option for free internet :) Thanks again for leaving us a review and we hope to see you again next time

United Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
6.9
6th Feb 2016

Good location, just opposite to the train station and tram station. But so stuffy in the room as there is no air-con, only with 2 weak fans, and it's quite noisy every time we close the door and the sound insulation is not good.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10th Jun 2015

Enjoy my stay here so much! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to the great chefs preparing us yummy breakfast everyday, from freshly made toast, fried eggs to the tasty waffle. It gave me power for the whole day :) We are lucky to join the big festival with you guys. Thanks for the big party and taking us out to feel the happy atmosphere. Highly recommend to others, and will come back certainly if I visit Lisbon again.

WOW! Thanks for the amazing words :) We will be here to make your vacation even better than last time: Keep tuned on the new tours!

The Hat Madrid, Madrid, Spain
9th Jun 2015

It is conveniently located just right next to Plaza Mayor and Mercado de San Miguel, and just within walking distance to Sol, the city center. Its rooftop bar also creates a good atmosphere, and the free breakfast also has wide variety. I enjoy my stay here overall.

6.9
6th Mar 2015

My experience of staying there was just average. Hot water supply was not enough on my first night, and the room was so dim with only one light bulb in the dorm. But the staffs were quite friendly (except a boy in the reception was a bit rude).

Kyoya Ryokan, Nagoya, Japan
12th Aug 2013

I enjoy my stay there very much. Thanks Hiroshi-san waiting late for my check in, and he is very nice.

K's House Mt.Fuji, Mount Fuji, Japan
11th Aug 2013

I enjoy my stay here very much indeed. A nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. I like its large pantry and dining areas so much! There is a large supermarket in around 15 mins walking distance. It is good to buy some fresh food and prepare the meals on your own :) Though it's a bit far from the station, you can make good use of its shuttle service. Enjoy your stay here!