Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Enjoy my stay here so much! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to the great chefs preparing us yummy breakfast everyday, from freshly made toast, fried eggs to the tasty waffle. It gave me power for the whole day :) We are lucky to join the big festival with you guys. Thanks for the big party and taking us out to feel the happy atmosphere. Highly recommend to others, and will come back certainly if I visit Lisbon again.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

WOW! Thanks for the amazing words :) We will be here to make your vacation even better than last time: Keep tuned on the new tours!

The Hat Madrid

Madrid, Spain

It is conveniently located just right next to Plaza Mayor and Mercado de San Miguel, and just within walking distance to Sol, the city center. Its rooftop bar also creates a good atmosphere, and the free breakfast also has wide variety. I enjoy my stay here overall.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

My experience of staying there was just average. Hot water supply was not enough on my first night, and the room was so dim with only one light bulb in the dorm. But the staffs were quite friendly (except a boy in the reception was a bit rude).

• 6th Mar 2015

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

I enjoy my stay there very much. Thanks Hiroshi-san waiting late for my check in, and he is very nice.

• 12th Aug 2013

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

I enjoy my stay here very much indeed. A nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. I like its large pantry and dining areas so much! There is a large supermarket in around 15 mins walking distance. It is good to buy some fresh food and prepare the meals on your own :) Though it's a bit far from the station, you can make good use of its shuttle service. Enjoy your stay here!

• 11th Aug 2013