We had a nice short stay. We rented some bikes at the hostel and toured around Hangzhou, the hostel in very close near the west lake and had big lockers and even our backpacks would fit in ^^

• 11th Aug 2013

thanks a lot for sharing your exerience here, glad to hear that you had a good time in Hangzhou. Enjoy your trip.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

This was one of my best hostels I have ever stayed in ^^ I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in guilin :3

• 8th Aug 2013

Thank you so much for your kindly recomendation . We are happy that we were able to help on your journey . Take care of yourself and happy travel .

Journey House

Guangzhou, China

We did not enjoy our stay very much, the city Itself was very nice. But the staff wasnt very welcoming... they did not talk to us, when we would return or leave they only said goodbye when we left. besides that one of pur towels dissappeard.

• 6th Aug 2013

Sorry about that we didn't talk to you so much, we would like to take with our customers so much especially the foreigner but if we saw tired appeared on the customers face, we though maybe they need some relax and prefer to stay alone. Thinks for your suggest again, we will improve it in the future.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY