Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 21

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
7.7
23rd Jul 2013

We were really lucky that we had a room for 6 all to ourselves, with wi-fi provided in the room and a french speaker to check us in (french is our first language). The location was amazing.

Saint James Backpackers, London, England
19th Jul 2013

The hostel was great with great people. There was only this one night where locals came in with people staying in that were really noisy. As for the noise in our room, well we don't have much power over that. I did have a nice stay, just a few minutes away from the tube station which was great.

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea, London, England
7.1
15th Jul 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Queen Elizabeth mostly because we managed to have wi-fi in my room. I would've enjoyed having a locker in my room (which were fairly small for 6 people) and bigger toilets/sinks. But overall, there staff was really nice and the evenings watching CSI were really fun. I'd recommend it for people who enjoy hanging out in the hostel/bar downstairs.