Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2nd Mar 2014

The flying pig is amazingly located, the staff were 100% of the time helpful and nice people and the bar/smoking area was pretty dope; i was solo travelling and i made a lot of friends there. My room was in the 4th floor so no noise would come. Toilets separated from showers and i kinda liked the idea: showers are bigger and private. Definitely staying here next time.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We look forward to welcoming you again next time! - The Flying Pig Uptown

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
13th Nov 2013

Very nice staff, organized by the fact i came late at night, awesome atmosphere and cleaning was great. Great hostel in the middle of city centre.

Equity Point Centric, Barcelona, Spain
8.0
16th Aug 2013

The hostel is very big and new, a little bit overpriced but the location is amazing and I was there during the high season. Although the wifi did not work EVER, I got uncommunicative for 3 days, imagine My moms heart. The Internet is also not free, just the first 15 minutes. So this made it very difficult my fist days in Barcelona since I was planning to plan my trip once I was there, so I ended up visiting nothing during this days.

O de Casa Hostel Bar, Sao Paulo, Brazil
10th Jul 2013

Ô de casa is an amazing party hostel right in the heart of Vila Madalena. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, including the owner and his friends! They give you any kind of advice you need and organize some activities for the day. The breakfast is good too (luckily for me until 12pm some times ;) ) and the rooms do have keys !! (as I read they didn't here in the reviews). Gotta say: the hostel could have a tv and computers, that's a weak point. Definitely stay there if you like to party

Hey Rachel, Since we opened doors, in 2007, we have a no TV policy. Because we believe people travel to have the best days of their lives. And that doens't really happen in front of a TV, right? Right! As for computers, we lend laptops at reception, let us know next time you visit us here. Best,

Okupe Hostel - Jardins, Sao Paulo, Brazil
9th Jul 2013

I stayed at a single room in okupe just for one night. Have to say: the water was not hot :/ but even so, the hostel is good, modern, the common area is excellent with tv, movies, wii, computer. And the location is very close to rua Augusta, which is a party area and Oscar freire, very fancy shopping street. About minutes walking from the clinicas metro station. Would definitely stay there again.