Solar63 Hostel, Porto Alegre, Brazil
1st May 2015

Excellent little hostel. Staff were really friendly. Rooms were comfortable. Friendly atmosphere. My only regret is that I could not stay longer.

Hostel Porto do Sol, Porto Alegre, Brazil
29th Apr 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. The stafff were really helpful, the hostel was well located and I had a really good time. Great value for money. Thanks!

Lemon Spirit Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4th Jan 2014

I had an excellent stay at the Lemon Spirit Hostel. It was very lively and social hostel. It is very easy to meet people. Simply grab a Caipirinha or beer from their bar, and sit outside in their sitting area with all the travellers. Spent many happy hours there! The staff were fantastic and very helpful, and took us out to some great places nearby. My only regret is I could not stay longer! Thanks everyone!!

Santa Mix Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
29th Dec 2013

Excellent hostel! So good I returned for my last night in Rio! For me, people make hostels. Therefore when you have staff members who create a lively, friendly atmosphere and take you out to the best things going on in RIO, you cannot go wrong. Very happy. Spent half a day sitting on their terrace, drinking beer & soaking in the Sun while Nick cooked us a BBQ. :)

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
The Groove, Budapest, Hungary
9th Jul 2013

Lovely little hostel that provided everything we needed. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would happily return without a second thought. Many thanks!