Solar63 Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Excellent little hostel. Staff were really friendly. Rooms were comfortable. Friendly atmosphere. My only regret is that I could not stay longer.

Hostel Porto do Sol

Porto Alegre, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay here. The stafff were really helpful, the hostel was well located and I had a really good time. Great value for money. Thanks!

• 29th Apr 2015

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had an excellent stay at the Lemon Spirit Hostel. It was very lively and social hostel. It is very easy to meet people. Simply grab a Caipirinha or beer from their bar, and sit outside in their sitting area with all the travellers. Spent many happy hours there! The staff were fantastic and very helpful, and took us out to some great places nearby. My only regret is I could not stay longer! Thanks everyone!!

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent hostel! So good I returned for my last night in Rio! For me, people make hostels. Therefore when you have staff members who create a lively, friendly atmosphere and take you out to the best things going on in RIO, you cannot go wrong. Very happy. Spent half a day sitting on their terrace, drinking beer & soaking in the Sun while Nick cooked us a BBQ. :)

• 29th Dec 2013

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

Lovely little hostel that provided everything we needed. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would happily return without a second thought. Many thanks!

• 9th Jul 2013