Clink261

I like that each bed gets a lamp and an outlet to charge gadgets. Wi-Fi also works great in my room but some room may not work for others. Wi-Fi wasn't sporadic so it wasn't annoying. Customer service was on point. Girls toilet and shower room were decent. The room is a little cramped but I'm not complaining. Free breakfast provided. I would recommend this hostel.

Hi, Thanks for such good feedback! I'm glad you liked your stay and appreciated the beds we changed recently. Hope to see you again! Enjoy your travels! Agata

Portuguese Hostel

Sintra, Portugal

Our host was Martha. She was amazing and very helpful in my crazy situation. I gave her my tip because she deserves it and I felt bad that she had to handle my complicated situation with my payment. The hostel was a five minute walk from the train station...easy! My room was private and it was decorated with cute designs. The interior was also nice and cute! I love it! Free laundry service, Wi-Fi in room works! I would come back! Other staffs were kind and helpful! Thank you PH!!

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

This is just an okay hostel but better than nothing. Prices could have been lower. Bathroom was okay. Wifi is good. You pay a deposit for sheets and towel. You also have to pay a fee to use their kitchen utensils. Free lockers are provided if you bring your own lock but its small to hold your laptop in. Staffs are polite, there was a tall attractive charming Norwegian man working there. ;)

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I can't complain about this hostel except for the prices but hey....its Sweden! Highly recommend! Staffs were very helpful and generous!

Acme Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

I thought this was a really decent hostel. I don't have any complaints. This is a really quiet hostel. You will meet some really cool travelers in this hostel. WiFi always works and including the room. The bed mattress was a little uncomfortable but its better than nothing! The staff are nice and helpful, spoke okay English. The girls bathroom is clean and the laundry washer is free! No need to rent sheets, but you may rent a locker for a deposit fee. You will get it back.

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

I'm really sad to leave this hostel. I honestly think this is the best hostel I have ever been to. I don't think I'll ever find another hostel as cool as this one. I've grown attach to this place. You will meet the coolest people in the world here. The shower and toilet is decent. The atmosphere is decent. The hostel is situated in the heart of St. Petersburg. The staff are friendly. Thank you Oksana!!!! PLEASE GO TO THIS HOSTEL!!!!