Feel Hostels Soho Malaga, Malaga, Spain
5.1
27th Nov 2013

The kitchen was poorly equipped. Basic items like drinking glasses, bowls and a chopping board were non-existent. The staff that checked me in failed to tell me what the wifi password was and failed to tell me of the events being held by the hostel. There was no atmosphere or vibe at this hostel.

CroParadise Green Hostel, Split, Croatia
5.7
5th Sep 2013

My hostel dorm was a 3 minute walk uphill from reception. I was aware they rented out private apartments but thought the dorm rooms would be in the same building as reception. Instead, the dorm was in a 2 bedroom unit. This should be mentioned in the hostel desc. I believe there is a communal area near reception that opens daily at 8pm but as a single traveller I found this place was not good for meeting people. Very strange hostel set up.

San Sebastian Beach Hostel, San Sebastian, Spain
3rd Jul 2013

This hostel was great. Close to the nightlife but not right amongst it so it wasn't too noisy. The staff were amazing. Very helpful and accommodating and fun. My only complaint would be the beds. You could feel the springs in the mattresses and also feel the metal bed frame through them. In saying that I'd sty there again as the staff were amazing and made the hostel feel like home.