22nd Nov 2013

I actually extended my stay several times. The first impression was not that great but it turned out to be a good place to explore Miami. The Staff is great and I liked being arround. The breakfast is a Bagel, cream cheese and jam - very basic. Just sad there is no full Wi-fi coverage at the place and the bads are kind of loud when your moving.

Backpackers House Paraty, Paraty, Brazil
10th Jul 2013

The perfect place to stay in Parati! I had a great time: the staff is so nice and the breakfast is the best I ever had on my trip so far. It's very close to the Busstation, which means, not so close to the beach. 7min walking distance. Was totally fine for me!

Hostel Bambu, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
2nd Jul 2013

I had an awesome time at the hostel! Staff is great. Lots of things to do in foz. Better than i aspected!