Big Fish Budapest Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Really happy with our stay here. Staff and all the backpackers were very cool and interesting; everyone had a good story to tell from all over the world. (i.e a very good atmosphere) Also, we felt quite secure and safe. The hostel was basically a big apartment with a common room which had a tv/computer set up, allowing us to watch movies, YouTube etc with the rest of the travelers. I couldn't recommend this place more! Go now!!

• 13th Jul 2013

If anyone needs a hostel in Europe, the wombats chain of hostels never fail to impress. Great, friendly staff, fantastic bar and comfortable beds all combine to allow for a great night in. Highly recommended for backpackers and interrailers. Only flaw that I could pick out was that I had to type in the wifi password again and again anytime I needed the Internet. Other than that, it was a truly fantastic place to stay!!

• 11th Jul 2013

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is a diamond in the rough. The area around it is quite run down. Twice, we were offered drugs around the area. Prague, the city, is gorgeous. The hostel was exceptionally average. As the irish often say, "it'll do for the night"

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Staff were very cool, helpful and friendly. Great location (5 mins from Alexander Platz) Very very safe. Great fun in the lobby with other backpackers, great food in the restaurant. Would highly recommend it. Only negative thing was that the waiter in the restaurant was a bit cold and anti-fun. Other than that, it was brilliant.

• 7th Jul 2013