Los Amigos Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Pars Teatro hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I had a blast at Pars Teatro. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the social atmosphere made my solo experience in Barcelona super fun. There were a few problems with the showers, but everyone made do. Full recommendation! Thanks, again!

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

What a sweet place! Out of the other hostels I've stayed at in Japan, I felt most at home at this one. So cozy! Thanks again!

I was happy to be able to extend my stay at Ino's Place.

Sometimes you need a hostel that's on the social side, and not in a big city. Backpackers Miyajima suited me just fine. The staff encourages a friendly atmosphere, from ideas of how to spend your days adventuring, to hanging out with beers and conversation at night. Thanks again!

The view from the rooftop is pretty awesome, so is the hostel's proximity to Nijo Castle. It was not so social, as the other guests mostly kept to themselves, and the common area is not so conducive to socializing.

Bonsai Guest House

Osaka, Japan

There's not much around the hostel, but it is very conveniently located about a minute from the loop line. And the room air conditioner was nice and frosty!