Hotel Delfini, Athens, Greece
7.1
19th Apr 2014

Nothing is too good about this hotel except for its location- you can see it from the ferry when you arrive late at night. There were hard pieces poking me through the mattress, and the floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned so I wore shoes even inside my room. Wifi only works on certain floors

Zorzis Hotel, Mykonos, Greece
15th Apr 2014

I had a wonderful experience at Zorzis. It is a beautiful little hotel, with nice places to sit inside and outside, and the location is perfect, right in the center of town. The staff was so nice and accommodating, too. It had rained all day after I checked out, but they let me come back and sit until I had to catch my ferry and even brought me hot tea, a towel, and a hair dryer. I will advise everyone who goes to Mykonos to stay here!

We thank you for being with us and to give us the chance to show you that busniss doesn't mean just money but warm feelings and hospitality too! We're, before everything, human beens and we really want to take care of all our clients as much as possible. And you let us to proove you! All the best and remember taht we will always be happy to have you back...

Zorbas Hotel, Athens, Greece
7.7
14th Apr 2014

Pretty basic hostel but a good price. Fun, social atmosphere was nice for meeting people. Location was not exactly in the center of things, but was extremely convenient to take the metro just two blocks away. There are no lockers, even though they are advertised, but you can ask the staff to keep your valuables in the "safe" (which is a drawer behind the desk), and that was good enough for me. Computers and wifi don't work so well either. But overall, I had a pretty good experience

San Remo Hotel, Larnaca, Cyprus
12th Apr 2014

Nice, comfortable hotel experience, close to the airport and just a short walk to the beach and to downtown. Breakfast was good and had a nice variety of foods. Staff was very nice but not extremely helpful in answering my questions about buses.

Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
6.9
11th Jul 2013

GOOD: Fun place with lots of friendly people, including staff. Great common areas to hang out in, close to metro. Delicious complimentary pancakes in the morning. BAD: Not allowing shoes worn in the house does not guarantee clean floors. I would recommend wearing socks everywhere, including the bathroom, as the place was overall pretty gross and dirty. I also did not feel safe walking around the surrounding area at night-- it's not a great neighborhood. During the day, though, it is fine.