• Sweden, Female, 31-40
Dozy House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.4
10th Jul 2013

The bathrooms are clean but very small. the dorms are not as clean as the bathrooms. Met some really nice people in my dorm. I have stayed in nicer places and better locations in Thailand for less. It is overpriced compare to what you get. Location is not in either backpacker or party district.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
Pak-Up Hostel, Krabi, Thailand
5th Jul 2013

I really liked this hostel, it is very clean and the beds are massive. This is one of the best I have ever stayed in. The clean the bathroom several times per day. The only improvement or negative things I can come up with are, more lamps in the bath room after dark, more hooks in the bathroom, and the locks on the fire exit is dangerous if something actually happens. Sometimes there is a bad smell in the corridor on the second floor.