Budget Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel is in a busy part of town, and there are many people, where you have to be careful. I am a business man, doing business in China, but I like to be around people when I'm not working, and this place is just in that place. Lots of shopping, and scenery. But when it's time for some piece and quiet, you can relax in your room, and have great service from the personnel. The place is on the smaller side, but it makes up for it with it's clenliness, atmosphere, and hospitality.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The windows need to open as it was hot, and no air conditioning.

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

The location was perfect...right by the trains, as well as the attractions.

Pyramids Inn Motel

Cairo, Egypt

The nicest place for the money. The staff got me connected with tour people, and it turned out to be the best trip I've had.

Sinks had no cold water. Showers went from hot to cold, no in between. The cost was too high, and they are making more money than a hotel without giving anything but a bed...no towels, no soap, no A/C, no good showers, no good sinks. The living area is a disaster. Now the hangout area is nice, if you like parties.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us. We're sorry to hear that your stay wasn't as expected. Did you know that we are providing towels and soap at the reception for a minimum fee.As for the AC and others issues mentioned all were fixed by our maintenance team. Best regards, St-Christopher's team Paris