• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Rayuela Hostel Boutique, Buenos Aires, Argentina
29th Aug 2016

This place is amazing! Our reception by Reese at the beginning was energetic and super resourceful. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and literally always cleaning. It's a smaller hostel but we ended up meeting so many amazing people and I'm pretty sure the staff had most to do with it. We did the family style asado which was fun and sooo delicious! Nice kitchen area, hot water available, good breakfast. I will come back next time I'm in Buenos Aires!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
El Misti Hostel Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4.3
29th Jul 2016

This hostel is not worth the price. It is a block from Ipanema beach, but everything else is bad. There are no mirrors, soap or hand towels in the bathrooms and the water and lights are on ten second timers- which ends in a dark, watery disaster. The bunks are child size and are stacked three high. There's only one small common area. They charge to store bags for an hour. I don't recommend.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
27th Jul 2016

Overall a good place to stay if you're ready for a night out! The staff was EXCELLENT - extremely helpful and courteous. The location was good! The only complaints were: 1) the street noise- I didn't sleep very well it all 2) There was only 1 bathroom for 8 people which was inside the room 3) didn't feel like I could relax in the common area - first floor was always busy with people in and out and 2nd room didn't have much other than some computers and chairs. Nbd overall!

Hey Sahari !!! Thanks a lot for the comments !! Cheers

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2013

Spectacular hostel! They made a HUGE effort to make it feel like a home away from home. Daily and nightly activities, dinner, breakfast, and a pretty good location make this a pretty awesome place. That doesn't include the amazing people and management! I had a great stay, and I'll definitely be back.

Glad to know that you felt included in our family and enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to seeing you again when you return.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jul 2013

I have to say the location made the hostel pretty great. It's right on Hollywood and a few steps away is Chuck Norris' star! They do the best they can with what they have. It is hard to find a place for a hostel in that area. The staff was helpful and they had a few different places to hang out which was nice! I would've like a better "breakfast". It's a pretty small place, but I enjoyed my stay there!