• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2013

Spectacular hostel! They made a HUGE effort to make it feel like a home away from home. Daily and nightly activities, dinner, breakfast, and a pretty good location make this a pretty awesome place. That doesn't include the amazing people and management! I had a great stay, and I'll definitely be back.

Glad to know that you felt included in our family and enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to seeing you again when you return.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jul 2013

I have to say the location made the hostel pretty great. It's right on Hollywood and a few steps away is Chuck Norris' star! They do the best they can with what they have. It is hard to find a place for a hostel in that area. The staff was helpful and they had a few different places to hang out which was nice! I would've like a better "breakfast". It's a pretty small place, but I enjoyed my stay there!