Reviews: riccardogbl2728

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 20

The music was very loud till 2am, which made it quite difficult to sleep. The staff was not friendly at all and seemed much more focused on the pub part, rather than on the hostel one. Firstly they gave me a card, even though it was needed an access code to open the door (which I have not been given), then I have been given the wrong bed. The toilet was very dirty.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I almost felt guilty for having paid that little for what I got back. In fact, there were plenty of families, which certified that it was more than an hostel. This was also the only "negative" thing I found being a 20-year-old backpacker, because it did not give you the chance to meet people who are the same age as you.

The hostel was very dirty. In the kichten there were 3 or 4 flies each time I used it. Only one toilet for 12 persons is something terrible, you had to wait at least half an hour every time.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us! We are sorry to hear that there were some things that upset you about the hostel. Our housekeeping staff is attending to communal areas at least 4 times a day, however, when the hostel get very busy, especially in the evenings, we have to trust guests' courtesy. If you were not happy with the big dormitory, we also have a variety of smaller rooms, where there are no traffic jams for the bathrooms :)

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

They got almost everything you look for in a hostel, a part from breakfast. Anyway, the night I have been there was a lot a fun!

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Not a very good place to meet people, everybody was on his own. Breakfast has been served by one of the guests, since noboby from the staff was there to do that. The sorrounding area seemed to be quite dangerous and desert. It was pretty far from city centre, about 25 by walking (fast).

Hi, What do u mean by everyone was on their own? We have a common room where people can sit and talk, We also have a games room, And 2 kitchen areas with 4 tables and loads of chairs, if you want to meet people. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any guest to serve breakfast as all the food areas are locked and only staff can access them, So what you said there was incorrect and staff Did Serve Breakfast. Also it is only 15 mins walk to town 25-30 mins if you walk slow. Thank You for staying with us

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Nice place to meet people, although my roommates made it impossible to sleep at night, laughing and yelling till late. Still, it was a good value for money.

Hello there and thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your sleepless nights. For next time, remember: 1_Buy earplugs 2_If someone is seriously misbehaving, come to reception and inform us, we are always happy to help :)) Thank you for staying at Hatters!!