Intro Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Nice quiet hostel to relax for a few days, hostel is right in the centre so everything is close by. Wifi didn't work in my room but worked well in the common areas. Staff not particularly friendly or helpful but this hostel is great for a few days!! And excellent value for money. Cheers

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Awesome friendly staff, cheers guys.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Awesome hostel, I was planning to stay one night but I stayed for three. Staff are super friendly, the bar is good and there is a fun atmosphere.

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

We stayed just two nights and this hostel was ok for the price we paid. We had some trouble to find it-the directions said that outside the metro stop we would find them immediately. This wasn't true as we had to walk a few minutes not knowing where exactly it was. This wasn't a problem but maybe the directions should be updated. The staff were friendly enough, it was reasonably clean but there were just two bathrooms. But I think for the price you pay the hostel is ok for one or two nights.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Louise 20

Dresden, Germany

one of the best hostels i have stayed in! awesome location and friendly staff. also the rooms were very spacious and nice too.

Casa EspaƱa Hostel

Madrid, Spain

turned up at this hostel last week to be informed that this hostel had now closed and we could not stay there. would not have been a problem had we been informed by email or otherwise beforehand. we were sent to a different hostel but this new hostel had a horrible rating (hostel sol) and we were very disappointed in this.

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Was a nice place to stay right beside the train station. Good atmosphere. Just one small problem - they clean the bathrooms reasonably early in the morning so when I got up at 9am the bathroom was closed for cleaning .. An odd time to close the bathrooms.

Internet seems to work quite well so I don't know why everyone is complaining. Rooms were quite nice thanks. Yes you have to walk your suitcase to the first floor before taking the lift but it's not such a big deal. Thanks

Casa Mosaico Hostel