Hotel Mon Reve Amadeus

Paris, France

The staff was very helpful in finding things to do, helping us book activities and giving us directions. The rooms were decent but definitely could do with some upkeep and could be a lot cleaner. The shower worked well but the door only opens alittle so you have to slide in and out. The metro is close and there is a grocery store around the corner but it is very far from the city center. Overall we enjoyed our stay and was perfect for our budget.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

We liked our stay even though it was a short one. The location was perfect! Right in the center of town and the rooms were clean and nice. Helpful and knowledgable staff. The only bummer is there was just one washer and dryer for the whole hostel and it was broken when we stayed:(

Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Petra Nera was a nice hotel with a very clean and beautiful pool and nice rooms. But it was located farther from the beach than I had hoped for and you have to walk down a very unsafe road to get there. Also the showers never got hot. But there was AC and wifi and the owners were very friendly. If I stayed in that part of santorini again I would stay there.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

we absolutely loved this place! great staff! so friendly and helpful! the place is perfectly located and easy to find and the atmosphere will make your stay memorable. I would definitely come back!