Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Cracow Hostel was perfectly located in the main old square! It was close to everything with lots to do. My biggest complaint was that the showers were in the bathrooms and there were only two per floor! Also the directions to get to the hostel from the train station was very confusing. Otherwise I met great people and had a great time!

Maverick City Lodge

Budapest, Hungary

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS HOSTEL!! It was more like a hotel than a hostel! I can't say enough good things about Maverick! The facilities were spotless and the environment was friendly and peaceful. The staff were a great help and very easy to talk to. They offered free wine one night and we got to meet and hang out with other travelers then all went out together for drinks at one of the many bars that are right down the street from the hostel. The location is perfect! Lots to do Best hostel ever!

Wombats is a great community hostel with an awesome bar and is perfect for those traveling and wanting to meet people. It's not far from the metro but there is not much else around. No markets or many restaurants nearby. The rooms were dirty and very basic. The breakfast was good although you had to pay for it and the staff was pretty helpful. Would not stay here again.

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback. I am wondering if you maybe stayed in another hostel and mixed up the ratings as there is the biggest market in Vienna just in front of our hostel with a minimum of 100 restaurants in walking distance?! Best regards from Vienna

Hotel Mon Reve Amadeus

Paris, France

The staff was very helpful in finding things to do, helping us book activities and giving us directions. The rooms were decent but definitely could do with some upkeep and could be a lot cleaner. The shower worked well but the door only opens alittle so you have to slide in and out. The metro is close and there is a grocery store around the corner but it is very far from the city center. Overall we enjoyed our stay and was perfect for our budget.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

We liked our stay even though it was a short one. The location was perfect! Right in the center of town and the rooms were clean and nice. Helpful and knowledgable staff. The only bummer is there was just one washer and dryer for the whole hostel and it was broken when we stayed:(

Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Petra Nera was a nice hotel with a very clean and beautiful pool and nice rooms. But it was located farther from the beach than I had hoped for and you have to walk down a very unsafe road to get there. Also the showers never got hot. But there was AC and wifi and the owners were very friendly. If I stayed in that part of santorini again I would stay there.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

we absolutely loved this place! great staff! so friendly and helpful! the place is perfectly located and easy to find and the atmosphere will make your stay memorable. I would definitely come back!