Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 27

M Hostel Seminyak

Seminyak, Indonesia

I had a shaky start to this hostel, I had booked in for 3 nights and asked for a transfer from the airport. No one picked me up and it was 12am at night, I couldn't get cash from the atm so was then forced to book a night at a airport hotel as I couldn't get a taxi into seminyak. On my first night I was covered in bugs which I don't know if they were bed bugs or mosquito bites but they did clean my bedding straight away which was good.

• 27th Dec 2014

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

SUCH great staff there, so super helpful and actual give you the info you need! Cool roof top and chilled lounge area. I was only there for 1 night but still got a hug and kiss when I left!

• 17th May 2014

Corner Hostel Malta

Sliema, Malta

Corner hostel was very clean and had big lockers for your bags in the rooms which was great, but this place lacked any sort of personality (from the staff or the actual hang out areas) so I went somewhere else on my last night.

• 17th May 2014

Bura Surfhouse

Lagos, Portugal

I had such a good time at Bura, it's a newly established place but you wouldn't be able to tell! Everyone met up each night and we all went out together, we booked surfing through them and that was all good! We could have easily stayed another week.

• 14th Aug 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Ah this place was my first solo trip and they were amazing! I met the greatest of people and always felt at home there. The beds and pillows are super comfy and you have curtains etc on your bed so you can tuck away. Bahre and Wes were great, definitely recommend this place :)

• 26th Jul 2013