Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Nomads All Nations

Melbourne, Australia

Pretty crappy inside to be fair, its very big, rooms damp and crowded. The guy who checked me in had no personality and very unhelpful. Looks nicer online that it is. The staff in the morning were not really any better.

Hi P. I'm quite surprised about your comments. As per above and late comments people seems to have a great time. Next time you are around please ask for the management and we will do the best to have a great time at the hostel! We hope to see you around soon! Cheers Nomads All Nations.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

You know what, pleasantly surprised by Frankfurt!! Loved the hostel, perfect way to end my trip. Brekkie was delicious, staff were cool (except just 1 guy who checked me in and preferred playing chess to being nice to guests...caught him rolling his eyes at people etc not cool!) anyways ramp up the activities a bit more at night and it's a super cool hostel!! Yes there are druggies outside but ITS FIIIINNNEE! Seriously, felt totally safe at all hours of day and night!

Thank you for the review and sorry for the chess player guy! Happy travels!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

No atmosphere at all, top deck tours and contikis run through there. Breakfast was pretty pricey for what you get. Nice hostel though.

Hi there!We are sorry that our hostel was not your favourite during your trip :(We are a big hostel and do have regular group,but usually they have their strictly scheduled program in the city so they don't spend much time in the hostel during their 2 days stay.But when they do,they really cheer up the mood in our bar.:-)Our all you can eat breaky costs only 3,3euros, which we think is quite cheap considering that a coffee is 1,5-2euros at most places in donwtown.Hope to see you again sometimes!

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

Ahhh the rascal staff are pretty cool! Young! It's all about the party not really about varna at this hostel. But I tell ya what I checked back in twice and had some delicious food there. Mussels and champagne and wood fired pizza. They do a pretty good job. Would benefit from a girls touch if you can hire a chick then it would be sweet!! Cheers guys!

Great hostel, even though you need to get to it by boat, the view is amazing and it's really relaxing up there. But cos it's low season he had sent the chef away and decided to sleep all afternoon and be absent at there was literally no one to ask anything. We couldn't get food or any drinks and weren't allowed to bring in food. Pretty disappointed, it kind of ruined it for us especially as everyone had such glowing reviews, still had 10 ppl staying and you need to be around.

Thanks for the feedback. I sincerly appologies for not being that particular day. This wont happen again.

It's the cheapest option in Huacachina, the food is good. Everything is basic but you're only there for a short time anyways. The sand boarding was more expensive through this hostel. Overall is was fine for what we needed.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel, great rooms, good showers, good brekkie. One of the guys on staff wasnt as good as the other, it was like we were annoying him, the one on nights. But the other - the one the morning shift until like 3pm was awesome and helped my friend with her flights and even called the airline to help resolve a problem! Above and beyond!

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Only stayed here for one night probably wouldn't if stayed longer. Didn't really rate the atmosphere. But it was all good.

M Hostel Seminyak

Seminyak, Indonesia

I had a shaky start to this hostel, I had booked in for 3 nights and asked for a transfer from the airport. No one picked me up and it was 12am at night, I couldn't get cash from the atm so was then forced to book a night at a airport hotel as I couldn't get a taxi into seminyak. On my first night I was covered in bugs which I don't know if they were bed bugs or mosquito bites but they did clean my bedding straight away which was good.

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Bit disappointing when we first got there as we had booked into a 6 bed dorm, they gave us the option of 12 bed female dorm or an apartment which was separate from the hostel and a few minutes walk away, which I thought defeated the purpose of staying in a hostel and being social. We ended up in the apartment which ended up working really well. We still went over to the hostel at night times and mamas pancakes were amazing, esp the cheese packets she makes.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This may be the best hostel I've stayed in, sooooo clean, awesome facilities and delicious food!!!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Didn't really rate this place, felt like the staff didn't really care about your experience. It was all good though.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

We actually good a really good intro to Barcelona when we got to this hostel, all the info we needed we got. It was a good atmosphere, yum food, did the pub crawl that was all good, we drunk pretty much free sangria at the hostel. The skateboard vibe was pretty cool. Comfy beds.

Corner Hostel Malta

Sliema, Malta

Corner hostel was very clean and had big lockers for your bags in the rooms which was great, but this place lacked any sort of personality (from the staff or the actual hang out areas) so I went somewhere else on my last night.

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

SUCH great staff there, so super helpful and actual give you the info you need! Cool roof top and chilled lounge area. I was only there for 1 night but still got a hug and kiss when I left!

Bura Surfhouse

Lagos, Portugal

I had such a good time at Bura, it's a newly established place but you wouldn't be able to tell! Everyone met up each night and we all went out together, we booked surfing through them and that was all good! We could have easily stayed another week.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Ah this place was my first solo trip and they were amazing! I met the greatest of people and always felt at home there. The beds and pillows are super comfy and you have curtains etc on your bed so you can tuck away. Bahre and Wes were great, definitely recommend this place :)