Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It was unbearably hot and there were no fans anywhere. The staff was often rude, especially at the bar. The bathroom on my floor flooded and the response was very slow.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests. We're sorry to to hear that your stay wasn't as expected. The AC issue was a mechanic one which made it blowing hot air instead of cold and was fixed as soon as we found out.As for the flooding,indeed it took a little bit longer and we do apologize one more time for that. We will also review our staff conduct to that matter. Best regards.

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was nice, quiet place to stay with a good breakfast menu.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I didn't like the fact that they split me and the person I was traveling with up when I booked weeks in advance and people that booked a day in advance got to stay together.

Ca' de le Fiabe

Venice, Italy

Great place to stay and the staff was very nice.

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

Great place to stay if you are looking for a slightly different experience than the typical hostel.

A great and well run hostel right next to the central station and within walking distance of all the major sites in Rome.