Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Nice hostel in really good location, close to 2 MRT stations so brilliant to get around!! Ok for money but extended our stay and because it was the weekend they charged us 5 dollars more which was abit ridiculous! But apart from that good hostel. Great location. Clean rooms!! Recommend it!

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Only stayed here one night but would definitely of stayed longer if we had the time. Really clean hostel and dorms, staff were friendly and in a really good area. About 5 minute walk from the main backpacker street!! Good hostel!!!

Mui Ne Backpackers Resort

Mui Ne, Vietnam

I have been in SE Asia for 18 weeks now and this by far has been the worst hostel I have stayed in!! Staff were not helpful, the owner just got drunk with the guests and was rude, bed sheets were not clean, dorm rooms are tiny and smelt! We left a day early because of this!! Not a nice atmosphere in this place!!!! Would not recommend especially for a lone traveller!!!

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Amazing!!!! If I could give this hostel over 100% I would.. Couldn't say a bad word about it.. Staff as SO SO friendly and helpful, always such a warm welcome whenever you walk in. Organised our vin pearl trip (amazing) would definitely recommend it!! I wish every hostel was like this, most hostels should take a page from there book!! Loved it!!! Love jade, Sophie and Vicki :)

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Really good hostel, stayed for 2 nights. Staff are friendly and helpful. Booked the top gear challenge through them which was incredible!! Definitely recommend it!! Great location, lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Would go back!

Little Hanoi Diamond

Hanoi, Vietnam

If I could give this place higher than 100% I would. Amazing place to stay in Hanoi, good location and staff could not be more helpful if they tried. During my stay I became unwell and the reception staff were so helpful to me, very much appreciated!! Recommend this place massively to anyone travelling to Hanoi. Loved me stay!!

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Stayed her for two nights and absolutely loved it!! The staff were so friendly and helpful. I recommend this place 100% I will definitely be returning in future. Lovely guesthouse, amazing staff and great location!!!!

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Clean hostel with decent dorm rooms.

Electro Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Very nice hostel in great location just minutes from haad run beach. I only stayed here a few nights but considered staying longer. Shad and jackie who run the hostel are lovely, very friendly and always happy to help with anything you need. Would definitely recommended staying here.

Baan Smile Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

Good hostel in a good location, about a 10-15 minute walk to the centre if chewang. The only downside was when I stayed here there was no one else staying in the whole of the hostel which was abit strange being there alone. But overall a good hostel..

Very clean hostel, only 5 minutes from the main part of koh Tao. Near all the bars but far enough away that you get a good nights sleep. Owner of the hostel is lovely and friendly and very helpful. I would come back.