Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Lots of things needed work. My bed squeaked so loudly every time I moved an inch. I was terrified of annoying the other people in my room. The bathroom had some broken things, and there was never enough toilet paper being stocked for a room of 8. The location was great though. That's the main thing.

• 28th Dec 2013

Thank you for writing us a review. Our Hostel is new and the furniture as well, these incidents are not meant to happen, nevertheless we apologize for the uncomfortable time you had. We are working on maintaining our rooms and bathrooms, and we hope our services will exceed your expectations next time you come to our hostel!

Generator Hostel London

I loved this hostel. Everything was fantastic! the only bad thing was that breakfast wasn't included... but the rooms were good, the toilets were good and the chill out movie room was a great place to charge your laptop and watch a movie.

• 24th Dec 2013

Ashton House Hostel

Manchester, England

Ok location, friendly staff. Disgusting rooms. very poorly planned. the toilet in our room was wedged very tightly between the shower and the wall. there was rubbish still left in our rooms. The kitchen was filthy with only a toaster and an oven, pretty much forcing you to eat out all the time. Not enough plates, bowls and cutlery if a handful of people are using them. No space in the kitchen to move around. It was the worst feeling stepping out of the shower straight onto carpet. GROSS!

• 17th Sep 2013

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

great place to stay, everyone is in the right attitude to get to know you, and you will meet lovely people from all around the world!

• 12th Sep 2013