Tramp Aparthostel, Krakow, Poland
8th May 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Tramp Aparthostel. It is easy to find and within walking distance from the train station. It's in an ideal location and again within walking distance to all the main areas. Our private room although small was clean and tidy. The toilets and shower were clean and easily accessible. It had a decent kitchen area where you could cook and prepare food if you wanted to. I met a few of the staff during my 3 night stay and each and everyone was very nice and helpful. Wud stay again

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate our guests's opinion. It was nice to host you in Tramp Aparthostel. Hope you had a lovely time in Cracow. We are sending greetings from all staff and cordially invite you again! :)

Doors Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
20th Jun 2014

This was my second time staying at Doors hostel. Once again my stay was very enjoyable. All the staff are very friendloy and helpful. They really make you feel welcome and comfortable. I f I should,and I hope to,return to Bucharest,this would be my first choice of stay.

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled, Bled, Slovenia
18th Mar 2014

I loved my stay at this hostel.It was only for two nights but I felt at home and at ease all the time i was there. It was in a perfect place to explore the area,which is just stunning! Has a great rooftop area where you can sit outside and relax after a long day walking.The staff,in particular Miha,were very infomative and helpful. Nothing seemed like too much trouble. It is a very new hostel so everthing is clean.Could possibly be a little crammed in busier times but overall,highly recommended

Vila Veselova, Ljubljana, Slovenia
15th Mar 2014

The hostel was in a quiet area although a busy road and railtrack were close by.Our private room we used was perfect for our requirements.The staff were helpful,friendly and quite informative.It has a good communal room where you can sit watch tv or chat with the other guests.It is a 15-20 min walk to the city centre but an enjoyable one. Overall a good value for money hostel where i would not hesitate to stay again.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed your stay in our Vila. :)

Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
14th Jul 2013

Only stayed for one night but had a very enjoyable stay. Would definitely use this hostel again should i return.