Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This was my second time staying at Doors hostel. Once again my stay was very enjoyable. All the staff are very friendloy and helpful. They really make you feel welcome and comfortable. I f I should,and I hope to,return to Bucharest,this would be my first choice of stay.

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

I loved my stay at this hostel.It was only for two nights but I felt at home and at ease all the time i was there. It was in a perfect place to explore the area,which is just stunning! Has a great rooftop area where you can sit outside and relax after a long day walking.The staff,in particular Miha,were very infomative and helpful. Nothing seemed like too much trouble. It is a very new hostel so everthing is clean.Could possibly be a little crammed in busier times but overall,highly recommended

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel was in a quiet area although a busy road and railtrack were close by.Our private room we used was perfect for our requirements.The staff were helpful,friendly and quite informative.It has a good communal room where you can sit watch tv or chat with the other guests.It is a 15-20 min walk to the city centre but an enjoyable one. Overall a good value for money hostel where i would not hesitate to stay again.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed your stay in our Vila. :)

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Only stayed for one night but had a very enjoyable stay. Would definitely use this hostel again should i return.